Register Now! - Select an event below and click Register.
Questions or Problems? - Please call us at 800-721-2696 for further assistance.
By registering for an appointment using this online scheduling site, you acknowledge and agree that StayWell may notify your employer of your intent to participate and may share your registration information, including your name, email, phone number and appointment date and time, with your employer.
|Event Name||Service(s)||Location||Date||Percent Full||Registration|
There are no events available
1. Click on the word “Register” next to the desired event in the Event List.
2. Be sure to review the event details and event description at the top of the page.
3. Click the box on the left next to the service in which you would like to participate.
4. Select a time from the Desired Time dropdown menu on the right.
5. Enter your email address, verify your email address, enter first name, last name and optional phone number
6. Click Register
7. An Event Signup Confirmation message will appear that you can print for your records. You will also receive a confirmation email if you have provided a valid email address.
Option #1: Click on the link contained in the confirmation or reminder email. The link will take you to a sign-in page where you can create a password and sign in to see your appointments. You can use the cancel or reschedule options next to your appointment.
Option#2: If you cannot locate the confirmation/reminder email, you may cancel/reschedule by returning to this website and clicking on the “Sign In” option in the upper right of the screen. This will take you through the steps listed above.
As much advanced notice as possible is greatly appreciated. Using the cancel appointment feature (see above) as far in advance as possible will allow other participants to sign up for appointments at a time that may work better for them.
WebMD Health Services is part of the WebMD family and has been designing well-being programs for employers and health plans for over 20 years. Through strategic partnerships, services, and solutions, organizations are empowered to create a well-rounded program that is built into their culture offering participants the personalized tools and resources they need to achieve real results: better health, better happiness and better well-being for all.
Yes, all information is treated as confidential medical information. WebMD Health Services is required to ensure confidentiality and is held to strict privacy and security laws. By signing the consent form at the time of the event, you agree to allow WebMD Health Services to obtain this information, but be assured that your personal results will not be shared with your employer.
For the latest information on this year’s flu vaccine visit www.flu.gov.